DUEDI was founded in the 1980s, as precision mechanical workshop, situated in North-East Italy.
Today the company develops in two industrial complexes of own property, with a total surface of 6000 m² including 4000 m² covered. Company’s growth in recent years made it possible to strengthen the following areas:
• PRESALES, ENGINEERING AND SPECIFIC PLANNING
• MECHANICAL PROCESSING
• ASSEMBLY AND FINAL TESTING
DUEDI collaborates with strategical partners for the integration of the mechanical components, the automation, the programming and the metallurgical know-how to its products.
DUEDI’s mission is to always guarantee the highest quality levels, the most innovative products and the most accurate service, thanks to technological innovations and returns on investments in a short time.
The special attention of our marketing activities to the international markets, it leads us to reach a well targeted customer base.
To ensure the quality of mechanical works are offered personalized solutions, constructing step by step a product according to the request of the customer needs in the international market, in the shortest possible time.
The production department has been consolidated over time, thanks to the increase of machineries pushed by continuous investments. Nowadays the production process of DUEDI presents a constant dimensional control during every process. Moreover, we will provide a test certificate for every finished product.
The customization is a fundamental topic of every product/service offered by DUEDI. It is studied for every project according to the specific demands by every customers.
DUEDI’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
• DUEDI is developing a unique and revolutionary system based on the thermodynamic analysis method for online non-ferrous alloys melt quality control.
The DUEDI’s engineering department is designing a whole new system for aluminum producers & foundries with the Patent application worldwide reference number:
– EUROPEAN PATENT PENDING 21736696.2
• TCAST, THERMAL ANALYSIS SOFTWARE FOR CAST IRON, that allows the control and the optimization of the final quality of the casting: real time elaboration of key parameters from multiple sites within the foundry (Furnaces and Pouring Lines) and real time corrective measurements provided to foundry operators to intervene simultaneously on the cast iron bath control. By a specific easy to use web interface dedicated to foundrymen and thanks to the configuration of any alloys number and acquisition sources, the TCAST software allows an accurate control of the quality required by each customer. Customization of the program in any language.
• SPHEROIDIZATION AND INOCULATION PLANT IN LADLE: thanks to the high treatment customization from a few hundred kilograms to several tons liquid cast iron treated, thanks to the sturdy feeder cored wire machines that we product, thanks to the treatments customization that are available within the same treatments cycle (at least 1 to 3 simultaneous treatments to shorten considerably the production lead time) and thanks to the integrated automation that assures accuracy repeatability and an extremely flexible configuration of the treatment cycle, we guarantee an ergonomic and ecological system and easy to maintenance for all foundries.
• INNOVATIVE SYSTEM OF LADLE REALIZATION TOTALLY REMOVABLE AND COMPLETELY CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE RULES: every ladle is motorized with a commercial gearmotor and every foundry will have advantages in the maintenance field because all ladle parts are totally removable and in the security field for all users.
• OLEODYNAMIC FOUNDRY WEDGE: rigid machine, sturdy and reliable, very easy to handle. It is used to break risers from castings and it is made up by a wedge that is activated by an oleodynamic distributor unit. The main advantages of this system are: ergonomic, quick and easy to use, maintenance safety, quality and reliability, flexibility, manageability and durability.
• PROCESS ENGINEERING AND SUPPORT FOR FOUNDRIES THROUGH THEIR CASTING PROCESS.
• MIDDLE HEAVY MACHININGS: up to 16000mm.
• MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR MACHINES AND PLANTS FOR FOUNDRIES
• DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF FOUNDRY PRODUCTS AND PLANTS BASE ON CUSTOMER’S SPECIFICATIONS.
• SPARE PARTS FOR EXISTING MACHINES AND PLANTS.
• STUDYING, DESIGNING AND REALIZATION FOUNDRY PLANT TO CUSTOMER’S SPECIFICATIONS.
Viale dell’Artigianato, 16 35010 Santa Giustina in Colle (PD) – Italy
+39 049 57913111